What Is Your Hair Type?
Daily you see people with all design and color of hair. Did you comprehend that you have a hair type?
Lets start with the basic structure of hair:
1) Hair grows from the roots, which is round and long., if you were to take out a hair of hair you would see the bulge at the recommendation of the hair. The cells at the base of the hair roots divide rapidly and is where you get your hair advancement.
2) Each hair of hair consists of 3 layers, the really initially being the innermost layer called the medulla. This is simply present though in thick hair.
3) The middle layer is described as the cortex. This layer uses the strength, color and texture of your hair.
4) The external most of layer is called the cuticle and this is what protects the cortex. It is completely colorless.
5) The entire hair of hair is consisted of a protein called keratin. Which is hair!
There are 2 basic sort of hair:
1) Terminal hair is the hair that grows long and thick and is found on the head, underarms, pubic hair face and chest. (Face and chest on men).
2) Vellus hair is soft short hair that you will find over the rest of your body.
The type of hair you have appears to refer to place.
1) If you are of Asian descent, then the hair strands are round and thicker than all other sort of hair. With the exception of the red head who has the thickest hair of all.
2) If you are of European descent with blonde or dark hair, then your hair strands are thinner. The hairs are round to oval formed.
3) If you are of African descent, then the hair strands are flat which is the element for the frizziness and curl.
I am a white lady with blonde, curly frizzy hair. It’s not hard to see where I got my hair type, which I personally like.
You can now find out why your hair is the approach it is. You merely need to do a little research study into your ancestral tree and there you’ll have it.
Get a kick out of!
Did you comprehend that you have a hair type? If you were to pull out a hair of hair you would see the bulge at the concept of the hair.
It’s not hard to see where I got my hair type, which I personally like.